MENTAL HEALTH: STRESS
We aim to provide solutions to your problems so you can be more successful. We are a dedicated team of specially trained experts. We hope to provide you monthly mental health advice to keep your mind sharp & healthy. We hope this provides help when you are down, or extra motivation when you need it.
Our mental health articles will aim to identify & solve:
c) Self-esteem issues.
e) Stress induced by any situation.
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM THESE SYMPTOMS:
D-Day is looming over your head (🤯)
- Your heart starts racing.
- It’s becoming a little difficult to breathe.
- You start sweating more than usual.
- Your mouth suddenly becomes dry.
- You feel a little frustrated.
- You’re very anxious!
- You probably feel very hungry or you have no appetite at all.
YOU MAY BE SUFFERING FROM:
Stress is a normal part of our lives. The trick comes in dealing with it. Stress occurs instantly whereas anxiety is caused by something that already happened or will happen in the future.
Practice self-care. Ask yourself: “What do I like to do?” and “What makes me happy?” If it all starts feeling overwhelming, do that thing.
Here are some more ways of taking care of yourself. E.g.:
- Eating healthy food.
- Exercising regularly.
- Ensure you sleep adequately. (6-8hrs)
Remember, when you do feel stressed, slow down and take a break. It’s okay.