NUTRITION: FOUR WEEK VEGAN DIET PLAN
YOUR PERSONAL NUTRITIONIST: CANDICE McBRIDE
(MSc in Nutrition & Dietic)
If you are reading this, you are likely interested in transforming your life through good nutrition. I am a health & nutrition expert and enthusiast. Over the years I have discovered eating plans that have benefited many people’s health. I now work with other nutritionists at Cherry Hill to provide YOU with Good Food plans to improve your health.
We will aim to create new meal plans for you every 4 weeks.
1. Start on any day and follow the plan for 28 days.
2. Replace any foods you can’t eat with ones you can.
3. Message us your needs so we can address them in future plans to help others in your position.
- Studies reveal that vegan diets improve heart health, boosts weight loss, prevents chronic illnesses and supports blood sugar control.
- People who are on a vegan diet are less prone to developing type 2 diabetes.
- Lowers the risk of developing high blood pressure by 75%.
- Prevents joint pain and swelling — and your risk of certain cancers, such as those of the breast and prostate.
HOW IT WORKS
- A vegan diet is eliminates all animal products, including meat, fish, eggs, dairy, and honey.
- People decide to adopt veganism for different reasons, such as ethical concerns or religious principles or health reasons.
FOODS TO EAT
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh vegetables
- Protein – nuts, seeds, legumes, tempeh, tofu, seitan.
- Protein powders
- Bread & pasta
- Healthy fats: avocado oil, coconut oil.
- Dairy substitutes: almond/coconut milk, almond yogurt.
FOODS TO AVOID
- Meat: red meat, chicken, fish, pork etc.
- Animal products: eggs, milk, honey, cream, ice cream, cheese.
SIMPLE TIPS TO HELP STICK TO YOUR PLAN.
- Call restaurants before time to know if they have vegan meals.
- Learn to make a variety of dishes with different flavours.
- Always carry vegan snacks when leaving the house.
- Stay informed and follow vegan support pages.
- Find communities and people who are vegan to help support the journey.
Visit our Instagram to keep up to date with the latest wellbeing advice.