YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER: DR DALE NELSON
(PHD in Sports Science)
I will be one of your many personal trainers. I was a track and field athlete, trained by several coaches and personal trainers during my career, learning different effective techniques along the way. I have competed at the highest level and successfully adapted my body to different sports.
I have designed the ultimate home training program to work as a standalone or alongside your existing program. If starting late, join the latest program. I will take care of the rest.
Start off the workout with the following warm up & stretches:
– Shoulder rotations (10 seconds) – hold your arms straight out to the side, and move your arms in a big circular motion.
– 10 Star jumps
– High knees (10 seconds)
- Isometric exercises are moves where you contract a muscle or muscle group and hold it in the same position for the duration of time.
- Perform each exercise and hold when the muscle has been contracted for 1 minute.
- Rest for 15 seconds between each exercise.
- Perform each exercise 3 times.
If you are exercising for the first time, go slow for the first 5 sessions. Learn your body during this time. Always consult a medic if you feel uneasy. Please follow our advice at your own risk.
The food you eat has a big impact on your fitness. Follow our nutrition guide for support.