6 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT THE WORLD YOU SHOULD KNOW
FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW!
Poor oxygen in China. What is the most spoken language on Earth? Who invented the airplane? Some of the most fascinating things happen all around the world and at Cherry Hill Tuition we want you to know about all of these occurrences. Our team has compiled 6 interesting facts about the world we live in.
1. In 2020, Endangered Vultures were found near The Kruger National Park, poisoned by the people and the contents of their skulls removed. The people who do this claim that an African Witch Doctor told them that smoking the brains of these vultures will enable them to see the future.
2. English comes from the United Kingdom of Britain (UK). Through travel and colonialism, It is spoken all over the world, each location with its own unique version and accent. English is the world’s most popular language for business. You can google a Map of the world that indicates what each country’s dominant business language is.
3. There was a huge dispute over whether or not China was eligible to host the 2008 Olympics because of the poor oxygen quality otherwise known as air pollution.
4. English and Mandarin compete for the title of the most spoken language on earth. Mandarin refers to a group of Chinese languages spoken in China. Since China is the most populated country on earth, a lot of people speak it. Most countries offer English in most of their schools, whereas Mandarin is more exclusive to China.
5. Among the list of countries with the best quality oxygen is Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden and Estonia, so I hope you have warm clothes.
6. The first people to successfully build a plane were the Wright brothers in 1903. Wilbur and Orville Wright were leaders in the field of aviation (aircrafts) and people at the time found their numerous failures very comically amusing. Today they are heroes for persisting in what they thought possible.
To apply for our tuition: click here